The ALSO Principle
Genesis 24: 10-26
Introduction: Restoring the dignity and sanctity of the home.
Text: Genesis 24: 10-26
- Abraham prepares to pass his inheritance to Isaac
- What is the “inheritance of Abraham”
- Intimacy with God
- Rebekah’s character qualified her to become the joint steward of Abraham’s inheritance by being chosen to be Isaac’s wife.
- Responded to the request of another without complaint or questioning
- Charitable to strangers
- Willing to serve
- Served with no motive
- Finished what she started
- Submitted to the authority of her family
DISCUSSION: Are each of these qualities active in your life? If not why?
Identify the areas that you need ...
There are 2230 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 1115 character sample of the full content.
for a Free Trial with WomensMinistryTools.com and download this teaching free today!